MISSION ESCAPE ROOMS RULES OF USE
Customer’s participation in Mission Escape Rooms, LLC’s escape room activities is subject to the following Rules of Use. In case the participant refuses to accept and/or comply with these Rules of Use, s/he will not be able to participate in any Mission Escape Rooms activities.
**Rooms periodically change themes – all rooms are subject to change**
BEFORE ENTERING THE ROOM
- Except as required for health and/or safety reasons, Customer shall not be permitted to bring any personal belongings into the escape rooms including, but not limited to, cellphones, keys, bags, backpacks, books, pens, pencils, laptops, recording devices, food or drinks. Any such items will be left outside the room in a provided locker.
- It is necessary to arrive at the venue 15-20 minutes prior to the start of the actual game, so as to have enough time complete instructions provided by staff.
- Participants who are late will be given instructions during the time they were supposed to spend in the room. Nobody enters the room without acknowledging these instructions.
WHILE IN THE ROOM
- The design of each room takes into account all necessary precautions and is not comprised of harmful objects. Any voluntary or involuntary action of the participants that may result in harm (physical or mental) is fully the participant’s responsibility.
- The game play is based on rational solutions determined through deduction and does not require special abilities or uncommon knowledge. The use of force, stunts or violence are in no way required to solve the puzzles. The solutions to the room puzzles do not involve altering the heating system, the electrical system or the surveillance system.
- The participant is not allowed to remove the affixed instructions including, but not limited to, instructions that say “DON’T OPEN”, “DON’T TOUCH”, “DON’T TEAR” in the room; they are there for the participants’ protection.
- Any and all damages that resulted as a consequence of a participant’s activity in a room, during the time s/he was attending the gameplay, are entirely the responsibility of the participant; therefore the damaged items will be paid for to be repaired / replaced by the participant.
- Children under the age of 14 (age 13 or less) have to be accompanied in the room by one of their parents or guardians. Children from 14 to 17 must have a written consent from their parents regarding the participation to the event.
- The game stops at precisely 50 minutes after the start of the reservation time, regardless if the key/final clue was not found.
- I, the participant, declare that I understand the game’s instructions and I will not engage in any action that would mentally or physically harm me or my team mates.
- I, the participant, understand that no object in the room is to be used and/or treated with violence and I declare that any damage to these items that are my direct responsibility will be paid for by me.
- I, the participant, understand that Mission Escape Rooms is a game that is not recommended for pregnant women, people who suffer from any sort of heart conditions, hypertension, claustrophobia, epilepsy or other similar conditions; I further declare the decision to participate is my sole responsibility, in spite of this recommendation.
- I, the participant, understand the Mission Escape Rooms staff can stop the game’s progress at any moment whatsoever if they observe that game instructions are not respected.
- The copying, distribution, publication or uses of creative concepts belonging to Mission Escape Rooms are forbidden. Mission Escape Rooms LLC reserves the right to use legal action against the participants breaking these rules.